poniedziałek, 22 lipca 2013

Better late than never

I was planning to make it for Sunday but... I did on Monday. I finally prepared the real meringue cake. Thank you Ilona for disciplining me ;) So now you we have my miniature pavlova accompanied by her giant edible sister. What a pity I can't invite all of you to have a piece with a nice cup of tea or coffee to thank you for being here, for your nice words and motivating comments. Big, big hugs xxx.

Zamierzałam ją zrobić w niedzielę, ale... udało się dopiero w poniedziałek. Dziękuję Ilona za zdyscyplinowanie mnie ;) Oto prawdziwa, jadalna Pawłowa w towarzystwie swojej miniaturowej siostry. Jaka szkoda, że nie mogę zaprosić Was wszystkich na kawałeczek, plus herbata, albo kawa... W rewanżu za Waszą obecność na tym blogu, za miłe słowa i pokrzepiające uwagi. Pozdrawiam serdecznie xxx.







14 komentarzy:

  1. Love everything Gosia. The perfect little treat for any miniature kitchen.

    Jennifer

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. jejku co za wspaniałości :) i te dopracowanie :) no super :) zapraszam również do siebie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Oryginał wygląda cudnie! Pewnie już ani kawałeczek nie został? ;) Fajne jest to, że oryginał i miniatura wcale się (poza jadalnością) nie różnią!:)
    Uściski

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Aż nie wiem co smakowiciej wygląda: oryginał czy miniaturki :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I am all stunned! The "tiny"- and the "normal" -sized together!!!
    Love them! :)
    You are so talented!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Good morning Gosia, you make me smile with your blog post :D!! You DID make the cake for real, how wonderful! It really looks incredible delicious and both versions (real life and the miniature cake) are fantastic! But.....do I see a little mouth with a teeny tiny spot of cake in the corner over there ;)?!
    Good I reminded you of making the cake, huh? Because we now can see the real beauty. What a talent: I think you can open a successful cake shop for real life! Gosia, Happy coffee time with your family :D!!
    Hugs, Ilona

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Hello Gosia,
    This honestly looks like trick photography for a magazine. your miniature work is always impressive but never more then when compared with the real life pieces. It is absolutely spectacular. I am so impressed.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. WOW! They are fabulous! I love the real one and the miniature version as well. Well done!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I am also very happy to be sitting at the table talking. And of course, I do eating Pavlova cake ! I can not decide which one is more beautiful? The tiny or the giant?
    hugs, Anda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. The little cake is perfect and the real is delicious.
    Greetings, Faby

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. So many beautiful and interesting posts while I was away. In Ireland I ate delicious pavlova, your miniature one is wonderful.
    Geneviève

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Nunca había visto unas tartas tan apetecibles.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Oooh ça à juste l'air excellent !! j'ai faim juste en voyant les photos ! je craque aussi bien pour le vrai que pour la reproduction miniature ! magnifique :)
    Marie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. How utterly delicious! Both real and miniature cakes are stunning!
    Hugs, Drora

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...